- Highly visible roadside location
- Located in an area of high density housing
- Immediate availability
The subject property occupies a prominent and highly visible location fronting Lisburn Road, approximately 1.5 miles south west of Belfast City Centre.
The immediate area comprises a mix of high density residential, commercial, educational and leisure uses. The existing residential stock in the area is largely occupied by young professionals and students resulting in high levels of pedestrian footfall in the area.
The subject property comprises a three storey commercial terrace with a single storey lean-to extension. The property was previously occupied as a hot food takeaway and we understand that the property has full planning permission for this use.
The property comprises a ground floor sales area with a preparation area and ancillary stores to the rear. WC's are located at first floor level. Further storage accommodation is provided at first and second floor level. The property would be suitable for a range of commercial uses, subject to planning.
Internally the property has been finished to the following specification:-
- Solid tile flooring
- Suspended ceiling
- Recessed Fluorescent tube lighting
- Plastered and painted walls
The property also benefits from an existing mains gas connection.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor||Preparation Area||13.47||145|
|Total Net Internal Area||158.18||1,703|
Lease TermsRent - £15,000 per annum excl.
Term - subject to negotiation.
The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
Service ChargeA service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas. Current service charge estimate TBC.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:-
Net Annual Value
Rates Payable 15/16
The above rates payable figure does not reflect 20% Small Business Rates Relief which will apply to the majority of incoming tenants.
The property has an energy rating of E116. A full certificate can be made available upon request.
VATAll prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to V.A.T
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.