- Prominent Mixed use development in a well established commercial area of East Belfast
- On site customer parking
- Diverse mix of neighbouring occupiers including Horatio Todds, The Streat, Graze and Il Pirata
The subject property comprises a self contained ground floor retail unit c. 592 sq ft. The property is currently fitted out as a beauty parlour but would be suitable for a wide variety of commercial uses, subject to the necessary statutory consents. The space has been finished to a high standard throughout to include plastered and painted walls, suspended ceiling, recessed spot lighting and glazed frontage. In addition, a dedicated customer car park with 25 spaces is located to the rear of the property.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Internally the space has been subdivided to provide an open plan sales/customer area, 2 no tanning booths, a treatment room, kitchen and a WC. Net Internal Area - 55.00 sq m/592 sq ft.
|Accomodation||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Sales/ Customer Area||55.00||592.00|
Rent - £11,000 per annum excl
Term - Subject to negotiation
The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance and upkeep of common areas. The current service charge estimate is in the region of £834 per annum plus VAT.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property has an energy rating of C69. A full certificate can be made available.
The payment of business rates will be the responsibility of the tenant. We have been advised by Land & Property Services of the following:-
Net Annual Value £9,950
Rates Payable 2014/15 rate year - £4,580.31
All prices, charges and rents are quoted net of VAT, which may be chargeable.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.