- Located within a prominent mixed use development
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses, subject to planning
- Immediate availability
- Highly accessible location
Dunmurry is an urban town land located on the southern suburbs of Belfast, approximately 5 miles from the City Centre and 3.5 miles north of Lisburn.
The subject is located on Kingsway, one of the primary arterial routes into south Belfast which benefits from a significant volume of vehicular traffic and passing trade. Dunmurry benefits from ease of access to the M1 and the wider motorway network. The immediate area comprises a mix of retail, hot food, industrial, commerical, leisure and residential uses. The area has seen a number of high density housing estates developed in recent years such as Redwoods. Neighbouring occupiers include Progressive Building Society, Subway and Kingsway Pharmacy.
The subject property comprises part ground floor of a three storey, modern mixed use development comprising ground floor retail/showroom accommodation with residential apartments above. The scheme benefits from under croft residents car parking with roadside public parking available to the front of the scheme. Units 2&3 have been amalgamated to provide a double unit with an extensive frontage onto Kingsway. Internally the property has a largely open plan configuration. Unit 4 was previously occupied as a butcher and has been subdivided internally to provide a sales area with a food prepartion area to the rear.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Retail Unit||Rent||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Unit 2 & 3||£20,000||187.38||2,017|
|Total Net Internal Area||282.41||3,039|
Subject to negotiation. The space will be offered on effectively full repairing and insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance and upkeep of common areas. Current service charge estimate to be confirmed.
The landlord may consider a sale. For further details please contact the agent.
Unit 2 & 3
Net Annual Value - £18,700
Rates payable 2014/15 rate year - £10,150.36
Net Annual Value - £6,950
Rates Payable 2014/15 rate year - £3,017.97
We understand that the properties are held under a mix of long leasehold and freehold titles.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Unit 2 & 3 has an energy rating of C66.
Unit 4 has an energy rating of C57
Full certificates can be made available upon request
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.