- CLOSING FRIDAY 25TH OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
- Prominent retail location in Newry city centre.
- High volume of pedestrian trade.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (STPP).
Newry City is strategically located between Belfast and Dublin, being 35 miles South of Belfast and 65 miles North of Dublin. With this important border position Newry provides the main route between Belfast and Dublin and attracts considerable cross border trade and co-operation. Newry has a population of 26,895 according to the 2011 census.
The prime retailing locations in Newry are the Buttercrane Centre, the Quays Shopping Centre, Hill Street and Damolly Retail Park. All of which hold big name retailers including Marks and Spencer, Next, Debenhams and McDonalds.
Located within the Newry Variety Market, the subject property shares the complex with a mix of permanent commercial occupiers within the wider market to include a Hair Salon, Dental Lab, Printers, a music school and a butchers.
There are also public WC’s contained within the market.
CLOSING FRIDAY 25TH OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
We have been instructed to proceed as follows:
- Initial bids must be placed prior to Friday 25th October 2019 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
- We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Your solicitor details.
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
The property is a purpose built, open sided, structure with steel frame and a pitched and tiled roof.
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Lisney.
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Gross External Area||467||43.36|
There is currently an active planning application on the subject property under reference number LA07/2018/1025/F for ‘Alteration and extension to existing retail premises and all associated site works (Amended Plans/Proposal)’.
Please Note: Prospective purchasers should make their own enquires concerning planning permission.
Purchaser will be responsible for a portion of the Service Charge levied to cover upkeep of the common areas, toilets, access gates etc.
We understand that the property is to be assessed for rating purposes.
We understand the property is held by way of a long lease-hold and subject to a nominal ground rent.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.