Rent £12,000 per year
- Prime location in the centre of Holywood.
- Extending to c. 808 sq. ft.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning).
The town of Holywood is located approximately 7 miles north east of Belfast City Centre, accessed via the A2 dual carriageway.
The town is considered as one of Northern Ireland’s most affluent areas, with a resident population of c. 12,000 and a catchment population of c. 500,000 within a 30 minute drive time.
The property is well located on the town’s High Street amongst a mix of retail, office, bars and cafes/restaurants. Nearby occupiers include Homebird Café, Boots, Caffè Nero and Oasis Travel.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor||330 Sq. ft|
|First Floor||478 sq. ft|
|Total||808 sq. ft|
£12,000 per annum, exclusive.
Rate Poundage 18/19: £0.557373
Rates Payable 18/19: £5,295*
*A reduction of 20% may apply to this figure through the Small Business Rates Relief Scheme.
The space will be let on effective full repairing and insuring terms via recovery of a Service Charge.
For the year ending April 2019 is approximately £625 per annum, exclusive.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.