- Approx. 342 sqm (3,681 sqft).
- High profile ground floor premises with extensive street frontage.
- Own door entrance.
- Planning permission for office/retail/financial services.
- Established commercial location, part of 6 Lapps Quay office building , adjacent to the Clayton Hotel, City Quarter.
The property is centrally situated in Cork city centre at Lapp’s Quay/Clontarf Street in Cork’s central business district. It is situated opposite the Clayton Hotel in an established office and commercial location. Lapp’s Quay adjoins South Mall and the City Quarter office building is adjacent. Neighbouring occupiers include KBC, Deloitte, EY, Sherry Fitzgerald, Brookfield Renewable Ireland, Fitzgerald Solicitors and GJ Moloney Solicitors.
The property comprises a ground floor commercial premises part of a larger six storey modern office building. It provides high quality accommodation with good floor to ceiling height, extensive street frontage and large windows. The property has own door access and it also has access from the main entrance lobby in the building. It is suited to a variety of uses including offices, retail, showroom and financial services.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground||Open plan with private office and fully fitted kitchen/staff room.||342||3,681|
BER No. 800152001
Energy Performance Indicator: 616.56 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.