- High quality ground floor restaurant/café accommodation
- Ground floor area of c. 2,311 sq ft
- First floor mezzanine offering an additional c. 1,515 sq ft
- External terrace fronting onto Dublin Road providing 30+ covers.
- Current layout offers provision for in excess of 144 covers in total
The Gallery is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre on Dublin Road, a major thoroughfare for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic, as well as a social hub.
The property is situated at the lower end of Dublin road, close to Belfast’s office and retail core and is only a short walk from City Hall.
The surrounding area presents a vibrant hospitality offering, with Nandos, Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoons, ETAP and Moviehouse Cinemas represented nearby, as well as a number of large scale office occupiers.
The Gallery has proven to be the catalyst for new investment and development on Dublin Road and its surrounding area. Botanic Studios, a new build student accommodation scheme was completed soon after, providing 156 no. studio apartments on Dublin Road. Also, plans have been unveiled for the proposed 250,000 sq ft One Bankmore Square office development which will be sited adjacent to The Gallery.
The Gallery is a recently completed 9 no. storey mixed used scheme, comprising 58 no. contemporary one and two bedroom apartments with high quality ground floor restaurant/café accommodation.
The double height commercial space provides a ground floor area of c. 2,311 sqft, as well as a first floor mezzanine offering an additional c. 1,515 sqft. Furthermore, the property has the benefit of an external terrace fronting onto Dublin Road providing 30+ covers.
In its current layout there is provision for in excess of 144 covers in total. The current occupier has installed a bespoke, high quality fit out which will be available for use by an incoming Tenant*.
*Full details available on request.
By appointment with the joint letting agents, Lisney or Savills
Asking Price & Rent
Rate Poundage (17/18): £0.592681
Service ChargeDetails on request.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive, but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.