- The dominant retail park in the North West
- Catchment population of around 400,000
- Tenants include Homebase, Currys, Toys
Derry is the second largest city in Northern Ireland and is situated close to the border with the Repulic of Ireland attracting an exciting range of tenants including Homebase, Argos, Toy R Us, JJB, Pets at Home, M&S and Tesco.
The city benefits from excellent road communications, with access from Belfast via the M2 and M22 motorways. The A2 runs to the north east linking with Limavady and Coleraine via the A37. The A5 links with Strabane, Omagh and the south, whilst the N13 connects to Letterkenny in the Republic of Ireland.
Crescent Link Retail Park is positioned approximately 3 Km (1.8 miles) to the east of the city centre, across the River Foyle on the south eastern side of the popular A514 Crescent Link Road.
Crescent Link is the dominant retail park in the catchment, providing a significant critical mass of retail warehousing with approximately 243,547 sq ft (22,626 sq m) of space, equating to around 40% of the catchment’s total retail warehouse provision .
Derry is designated as the regional city for the north west and has been one of the Northern Ireland’s fastest growing cities for over 25 years.
An exciting opportunity
Crescent Link Retail Park is one of Northern Ireland's most impressive retail opportunities. Its existing line-up of retailers and attractive demographics are convincing more great brands to locate into this vibrant area.
An extensive catchment
The city plays a wider role in the North West with an extensive catchment population of around 400,000 people who travel from areas including the neighbouring districts of Strabane, Limavady and Donegal to work and shop (Derry City Council 2006).
Within a 30 minute drive time of the centre the catchment benefits from a good socio-economic profile with the key points being as follows:
|Household by ACORN Group
|Household Car Ownership
|1 Car or Van
Crescent Link is a strong location for bulky goods operators, with £86 million per annum spent on durable goods within a 30 minute drive time. Average spend per household on each of the three broad bulky goods categories is also higher than the Northern Ireland average.*
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.