- On the instructions of Dublin City Council, a new creche opportunity available to let.
- Latest date for receipt of applications; 12pm Wednesday 27th November 2019.
- Located off the junction of the Malahide Road (R107) and M50/M1 Link / Grange Road (R139) at Churchwell / Belmayne.
- Self-contained purpose built crèche facility located over ground and first floor.
- Ground floor extending to approx 392 sqm and first floor extending to170 sqm.
- Two extensive dedicated outdoor play areas.
- An incoming operator must comply with all Tusla and HSE requirements.
The property is located in Ayrfield, a new residential development situated on a site bounded by Belmayne housing development to the east, the Malahide Road to the west and north-east of Clarehall Shopping Centre.
Ayrfield is a modern development of 150 social housing units comprising a mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments. The immediate area is primarily residential in nature with the above housing forming part of a larger 1.53 hectare site within the Clongriffin- Belmayne (North Fringe) development area and in ownership of Dublin City Council. As part of the development and on completion a crèche, 3 no. office / community facilities and a multi-use games area (MUGA) will be provided.
The immediate area is easily accessed by road located off the junction of the Malahide Road (R107) and M50/M1 Link / Grange Road (R139) at Churchwell / Belmayne and strategically located on an intercity rail route and Quality Bus Corridor.
The crèche facility will comprise a two-storey, modern, crèche facility located in the south east corner of the development with two dedicated outside play areas comprising 118 sq. m and 263 sq. m respectively. The property will be handed over in developer’s shell specification ready for a tenant’s fit-out. Two car parking spaces will be available for créche staff and a set down area will allow for drop off and pick up.
CAD drawings are availble upon request.
Priority of places must be given to children in the new neighbouring Ayrfield development.
The National Childcare Scheme (NCS)
The occupier must sign up to the National Childcare Scheme and the Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Scheme.
Population / Age Profile
Significant population growth is envisaged for the Clongriffin/Belmayne area. Approximately 7,100 residential units are envisaged for the overall development area with a potential population of between 20,000 and 25,000 people. The immediate area has an exceptionally youthful population profile with a quarter of the population under 15 years of age.
Application Date and Information
Applications are sought on Wednesday 27th November at 12 pm from experienced crèche operators who will have previously managed or owned a crèche and are signed up to the National Childcare Scheme and Early Childhood Care & Education Scheme (ECCE). The chosen tenant must be compliant with all Tusla and HSE requirements at all times during the course of the lease agreement.
Letters of application are to follow the “Application Procedure Document” and should be delivered to the offices of Lisney, St Stephen’s Green House, Earlsfort Terrace Dublin 2 no later than 12 pm on Wednesday 27th November 2019.
Sealed envelopes should be marked “Application Ayrfield Crèche”. Late applications will not be considered. Dublin City Council is not obliged to accept the highest or any offer received. Dublin City Council may at its discretion, seek clarification and / or decide to interview one or more of the parties in respect of their proposal.
Applicants should request the “Application Procedure Document” which includes the marking scheme that will be used. A copy can also be found appended to the brochure link under the property details on Lisney.com.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.