- Superb opportunity to trade in a vibrant retailing and suburban location.
- Prominent position on the main thoroughfare in the heart of Ranelagh village with excellent frontage.
- Enjoys high volumes of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic, both day and night.
- Ground floor unit of approx. 51 sqm / 549 sqft.
- Benefit of established café/deli shop use.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Super Valu, Lidl, Spar, Tribeca, Mak at D6, Wow Burger, Kinara Kitchen, Flye Fit Gym, Leech’s Pharmacy, Seagreen, Ulster Bank and McSorley’s Public House.
Ranelagh is a well-established and affluent suburb of south Dublin. The immediate area is home to a host of shops, boutiques and an array of eateries including restaurants, coffee shops and bars. Occupiers in the village include Super Valu, Lidl, Spar, Tribeca, Mak at D6, Wow Burger, Kinara Kitchen, Flye Fit Gym, Leech’s Pharmacy, Seagreen, Ulster Bank and McSorley’s Public House.
Excellent transportation links provide ease of connectivity to Ranelagh with numerous Dublin Bus routes in the vicinity and Ranelagh Luas Stop conveniently located approx. 120 meters north of the property.
Unit 1 previously traded as Gammell’s Bakery and Café and is configured as an open plan retail area which is broadly rectangular in shape. WC facilitates are provided to the rear of the unit. The unit has been stripped out and will be provided ready for an incoming tenant’s fit-out. There is also potential for external seating, subject to the relevant consents being obtained.
Service ChargeEstimated service charge cost for 2020 is €1,131.75.
Buildings InsuranceEstimated buildings insurance (1st Apr 2020 - 31st Mar 2021) is €264.78.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the property comprises the approximate floor areas:
BER No. 800744344
Energy Performance Indicator: 423.65 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.