- Prominent, standalone showroom premises
- Self-contained site
- Situated opposite the established Boucher Retail Park & Boucher Square in Belfast’s prime edge of town retail location
- Immediate availability
The Boucher area is widely regarded as Belfast’s prime edge of town retail location and is synonymous with retail warehousing and car dealerships.
The subject property is located immediately opposite Boucher Retail Park and the recently constructed Boucher Square restaurant development.
Multiple retailers and restaurant operators are well represented in the local area with occupiers such as Next, Matalan and Frankie & Bennies all located in the vicinity.
The property is of steel portal frame construction with an extensive glazed frontage onto Boucher Crescent and extends to c. 2,325 sq. ft.
The property is currently in open plan configuration and can be easily adopted to suit tenant requirements.
The property benefits from a front forecourt along with a rear service area.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
215.99 sq. m. / 2,325 sq. ft.
Rating of C70
£35,000 per annum excl.
Net Annual Value - £18,400
Rates Payable 2016/17 - £10,720
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.