Bangor is the fourth largest town in Northern Ireland. The coastal town is located in North Down on the southern shore of Belfast Lough. The town has a population of approximately 76,500 and serves as a service and administrative centre as well as a market town and seaside resort.
Bangor has a wider catchment area of 200,000 people within a 20 minute drive time. Bangor is located 14 miles from Belfast City and approximately 10 miles from Belfast City Airport. The town benefits from strong transport connectivity; the A2 connects Bangor to Belfast, which joins the M3 on the Eastern edge of Belfast City, which in turn connects to the North bound M2 motorway and the South bound M1 motorway.
The A21 connects Bangor to Newtownards, Comber, Ballygowan and Ballynahinch. Bangor offers strong public transport links; a direct train line connects to Belfast Central from Bangor Station and regular bus services cover routes to Belfast, Holywood, Dundonald, Newtownards, Ballywalter and Donaghadee.
As a retail centre Bangor presents an attractive offering with a wide representation of both UK and Irish, independent, multiples and national retailers, most of whom are based in within Bloomfield Shopping Centre & Retail Park.
The subject scheme is located approximately 1.3 miles south of Bangor town centre on the A2 South Circular Road, a busy route connecting numerous residential districts to the main A2 Belfast to Bangor Road. The surrounding area is predominately residential with a number of commercial zones housing office and industrial/trade counter occupiers. Bloomfield Shopping Centre is easily accessible, with frequent bus services operating to and from the town centre and Newtownards.
The shopping centre element extends to 296,632 sqft in total accommodating 48 retails units predominantly arranged over the ground floor level, however, Marks & Spencer’s, H&M, Next and River Island extend over both ground and first floors.
The retail park element of the scheme is located on the southern edge of the site comprising 6 units in total and is home to occupiers including Laura Ashley, DW Sports and Pets At Home. In addition there are a further five standalone units situated on the western edge of the scheme which are home to McDonalds, Tesco Petrol Filling Station, Frankie & Benny’s, Makhula 5, and Topp’s Tiles.
Combined the retail park and standalone units provide 121,368 sqft of retail, restaurant and ancillary space. The scheme offers a total of 1,798 free car parking spaces at surface level and on an additional upper deck, located adjacent to Marks & Spencer.
- Lease Term - By Negotiation
- Availability - 200 to 8,000 Sq Ft
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.