Rent £12,000 per year
- 1,420 sq. ft. (132 sq. m.) of high profile retail accommodation over ground and first floors.
- Adjacent to Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park.
- Excellent Retail Opportunity suitable for a variety of uses.
- Available for immediate occupation.
The subject property is prominently located along Bloomfield Avenue, a vibrant suburb approximately 2 miles from Belfast City Centre which benefits from high volumes of both passing vehicular and pedestrian flow.
The unit is adjacent to Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park, the principle retail offering in East Belfast with tenants including B&M Bargains, Lidl, Starbucks, Argos and Poundland.
The subject unit is ideal for a number of retail and leisure uses including fashion boutiques, showrooms, beauticians, hairdressers, B1 office use and hot food/café users (subject to the necessary consents).
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Sq Ft||Sq M|
Rate in the £ 17/18: 0.592681
Rates Payable: £4,000
Figures are exclusive of 20% Small Business Rates Relief which is applicable to rating assessments of up to £15,000 NAV.
RepairsThe space will be let on effectively full repairing and insuring terms via service charge recovery.
Service ChargeA service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas.
The service charge for the unit is £1,158 plus VAT.
InsuranceAn incoming tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord for a proportionate amount of the total buildings insurance premium.
The property has an energy rating of C69.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Rent: £12,000 p.a.x
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
ContactLloyd Hannigan or Ross Milne
028 9050 1501
Mark McKinstry - TDK Property
028 9089 4060
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.