- On the instructions of the Rotunda Hospital.
- Latest date for receipt of applications and offers: 12pm Wednesday 20th March 2019.
- Excellent opportunity to trade in an established shop in the main entrance foyer of The Rotunda Hospital.
- Ground floor shop of approx. 54 sqm with remote storage of 9.19 sqm.
- Benefitting from an established trade from the large numbers of visitors to the hospital, patients and hospital staff.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the unit comprises an approximate net internal floor area.
|Ground floor shop||53.7||578.02|
|1st floor remote storage||9.19||98.92|
It is intended the selected tenant/licensee of the shop will commence trading in May 2019.
The service charge for 2019 is €20,000.
Application Date and Information:Applications are sought from experienced retailers who will have previously managed or owned a newsagency/similar shop. The chosen tenant/licensee will be required to co-operate with hospital authorities at all time during the course of the lease/licence term. Letters of application to include an offer of rent/licence fee, must be received at the offices of Lisney, St Stephen’s Green House, Earlsfort Terrace Dublin 2 no later than 12 pm on Wednesday 20th March 2019. Sealed envelopes should be marked “Application The Rotunda Hospital Shop”. Late applications will not be considered.
The Rotunda Hospital is not obliged to accept the highest or any offer received. The Rotunda Hospital may at its discretion, seek clarification and / or decide to interview one or more of the parties in respect of their proposal.
Minimum trading hours are 9.00am to 4.30pm Mon to Friday; 1.30pm to 3.00 pm Sat and Sun and 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm every night.
Applicants should state the following information in their letters of offer:
• Name and address of interested party. • Background information and trading history of the applicant. • Rental offer p.a. exclusive. • 3 years audited accounts. • Landlord and trade references. • Names and contact information of three parties with whom the applicant trades on a credit basis from whom references may be obtained. • Name of solicitor and contact information. • The entity taking the lease/licence. • Details of each of the directors of the company, names and contact information. • Proposed trading hours taking the minimum trading hours into consideration. • Proposed fit-out and estimated cost. • Fit-out layout and time it will take to fit-out the unit. • Proof of funding for fit-out. • Items stocked – if it is intended to change the current level of stock and/or expand the range of items on sale. • Staff – the tenant/licensee will be required to take over commitments to the staff. • Lotto - if the tenant/licensee intends to provide this service. • Exclusions – the sale of cigarettes and chewing gum is not allowed in the unit and if the applicant noted this. • Any other information deemed appropriate.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.