Rent £12,500 per year
- Prominent roadside location
- Existing planning permission for hot food use
- Immediate availability
The subject property occupies a prominent location fronting Andersonstown Road.
Andersonstown Road is a busy thoroughfare and acts as one of the primary arterial routes serving the west of the City, benefitting from high volumes of passing pedestrian and vehicular trade. The immediate area is characterised by a mix of retail, licenced, professional office and high density residential uses
The property benefits from ‘hot food’ planning consent and would be suitable for a variety of retail or food uses, subject to the necessary statutory consents.
Internally the property has been fitted to provide solid tiled flooring, suspended ceilings and recessed fluorescent tube lighting.
The shop frontage is glazed in its entirety and secured by an electric roller shutter. Communal customer car parking is provided to the front of the development.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The tenant will reimburse the landlord with the cost of insuring the building.
The current insurance premium is estimated at £1,273 PA exclusive plus VAT.
The tenant will be responsible for the internal and external repairs by way of service charge.
The current service charge is estimated at £1,320pa exclusive.
Rates Payable 15/16: £3,728
The above rates payable figure does not reflect 20% Small Business Rates Relief which will apply to the majority of incoming tenants.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.