- 2 Storey retail unit
- c 686 sq ft (63.7 sq m)
- Highly prominent location
- Suitable for a variety of uses
The premises are situated in a highly prominent location on the south side of Andersonstown Road, close to its junction with Kennedy Way. Andersonstown Road is one of Belfast's main arterial routes through the west of the city and has a very high level of passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic. The surrounding area provides an excellent mix of neighbourhood retailers, licensed premises, offices and residential dwellings.
The premises comprise ground and basement retail unit within a terraced parade of shops. Internally the unit is fitted for hairdressing salon with laminate flooring, plastered and painted walls and ceiling, fluorescent strip lighting, salon chairs, reception desk and sinks.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Service ChargeThe tenant will pay the landlord a pro rata proportion of the costs of maintenance, repair and general management of the property.
RatesWe are advised by Land and Property Services that the property has:
Net Annual Value £6,400
Rate in £ for 2013/14 £0.6004
Rates Payable £3,843
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property has an energy performance rating of E-108
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.