- New build Petrol Filling Station and drive-thru premises.
- Directly accessed from the recently completed A31/Magherafelt bypass.
- Drive-thru coffee premises of approx. 2,100 sq ft/195 sqm (GIA).
- 10 no. fuel pumps with 40,000 litre, 2 chamber tank.
The new mixed use development is prominently located fronting the new A31 Magherafelt Bypass, approx. 1.4 miles south of Magherafelt. The A31 is a regionally important transport route connecting the south west of the province to the north east (Coleraine, Ballymena etc.), and as a result is subject to high levels of vehicular traffic.
The development is situated adjacent to the Moneymore Road Industrial Complex which provides approx. 200,000 sqft of manufacturing, distribution and office space.
The PFS element of the scheme comprises an 8 no. pump island with canopy as well as 2 no. high speed HGV fuel points served by a 40,000 litre underground 2 no. chamber tank.
The new build drive-thru unit provides floor space of approx. 2,100 sqft, and has planning permission for use as a coffee shop with ancillary retail. Upon completion the single storey premises will benefit from extensive glazing on the customer facing elevations as well as a single drive-thru collection/pay point.
In its proposed layout the property provides approximately 50 covers internally, as well as a further approximately 16 covers within an external seating area.
The premises will be developed to shell specification, ready for installation of an incoming occupiers fit out, with practical completion anticipated in Q3 2019.
Planning approval was granted 8th June 2018, under application number LA09/2017/0780/F.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Petrol Filling Station
• 8 no pump island with canopy
• 2 no. high speed derv HGV fuel points
• Petrol interceptor
• Offset fill point
• 2,100 sq ft/195 sqm (GIA)
Available upon request.
Rent & Lease Terms
Net Annual Value to be assessed upon practical completion.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.