- Superb opportunity to purchase a redevelopment property with excellent potential (subject to planning).
- Former retail and storage unit of approx. 71.8 sqm (772.5 sqft) on a site of approximately 142.1 sqm (1,530 sqft).
- High profile corner location on Leeson Street Upper adjoining Swan Place.
- Benefits from very high volumes of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- A mixture of residential, commercial, retail and business occupiers are nearby to include Lisney, Forest & Marcy, and Spar.
The property is situated on the western side of Upper Leeson Street opposite its junction with Morehampton Road and Wellington Lane, at the corner of Swan Place, approximately 1.6 kms south of Dublin city centre and 1.5 kms east of Ranelagh. The surrounding area comprises a mix of both residential and commercial uses, consisting of mainly detached and semi-detached period residences along Morehampton Road and apartment blocks at Morehampton Square, Leeson Court and Leeson Village.
The property comprises a detached single storey building with a retail area to the front section and stores to the rear. There is a small rear yard. The property previously traded as a motor factors and has been vacant for many years. The property presents an excellent opportunity for redevelopment.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the unit comprises an approximate net internal floor area of 71.8 sqm (772.5 sqft) on a site of approx. 142.1 sq m (1,530 sq ft).
|Store No. 1
|Store No. 2
|Store No. 3
|Total Net Internal Area
|Toilet with W.C. & W.H.B.
|Total Approx. GIA:
Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the above schedule.
TitleWe understand the property is held freehold title.
Town PlanningThe land use zoning is objective Z1 (Sustainable Residential Neighbourhoods) “To protect, provide and improve residential amenities” under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022.
Permissible uses include:
Buildings for the health, safety and welfare of the public, childcare facility, community facility, cultural/ recreational building and uses, education, embassy residential, enterprise centre, medical and related consultants, place of public worship, public service installation, residential, shop (local), training centre.
Open for Consideration Uses include:
Bed and breakfast, betting office, hostel, hotel, industry (light), live/ work units, media-associated uses, public house, restaurant, veterinary surgery.
BER No. 800606642
Energy Performance Indicator: 1051.51 kWh/m²/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.