Rent €50,000 per year
- Ground floor retail area of approx. 50 sqm (543 sqft) with upper floor stockroom and staff accommodation of approx. 106 sqm (1,140 sqft).
- Located in the most prime area of Oliver Plunkett Street with a high concentration of pedestrian footfall.
- The property has good display frontage and on street presence.
- Pedestrian Priority Zoned area.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Regatta, Saville Menswear and Keanes Jewellers
- Quality shop fit suited to immediate occupation
The property is centrally situated in Cork city centre on the south side of Oliver Plunkett Street, strategically located in the central block of the street between the intersections of Cook Street and Marlboro Street. Oliver Plunkett Street is a ‘Pedestrian Priority Zone’ and the street is pedestrianised from 11 am to 5 pm each day. Established neighbouring occupiers include Regatta, Saville Menswear, Keanes Jewellers, Penneys and Michael Guineys.
The property comprises a self-contained three-storey plus attic mid terrace building with retail accommodation at ground floor level and office / stockroom and staff accommodation on the upper floors. The building is suited to immediate occupation with an open plan retail accommodation at ground floor fitted to a modern standard use. The property has a glazed shop frontage onto Oliver Plunkett Street and central entrance door.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
Retail and storage
Stockroom, staff room area and ladies and gents cloakrooms
BER No. 800419418
Energy Performance Indicator: 254.85 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.