- Two interconnected properties with frontage onto Parliament Street and Crane Lane
- Entire extends to 379 sqm (4,079 sqft)
- Prime thoroughfare with excellent volumes of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Extensively refurbished and fully conserved over a four year period
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses (subject to planning permission)
- Nearby occupiers include The Oak Bar, Spar, Dublin City Hall, Dublin Castle, The Hard Rock Hotel, Trinity College and The Olympia Theatre
- In close proximity to The Four Courts and the Guinness Storehouse
- Available to purchase or to let on flexible lease terms
4 Parliament Street and 3 Crane Lane occupies a prime location on the eastern side of Parliament Street close to its junction with Dame Street in Dublin’s ‘Cultural Quarter’ Temple Bar. Parliament Street is one of the most distinguished and recognisable landmark streets in Dublin. Temple Bar is home to a host of cultural, commercial and leisure amenities and the area continues to attract vast numbers of tourists and locals.
Neighbouring restaurants and bars include the adjoining Oak Bar, The Clarence Hotel, Porterhouse, The Turk’s Head, Dollard & Co., and the newly opened Hard Rock Hotel Dublin. Many of Dublin’s most visited landmarks and attractions in the locality include Dublin City Hall, Christ Church Cathedral, The Olympia Theatre, Trinity College and The Guinness Storehouse. The Four Courts on Inns Quay is just a short walk via Grattan Bridge which provides vehicular and pedestrian access to the north side of the city.
Parliament Street is well served by public transport with numerous Dublin Bus routes available on Dame Street and nearby Quays. Dart services can be accessed at Pearse and Tara Street Stations which are within walking distance and Luas services on nearby Westmoreland Street all contribute to the ease of connectivity from north and south of the city.
A showcase property, the accommodation presents in excellent condition and includes decorative ceilings, cornices and original fireplaces. The external facade of the property has been repointed with roofing and guttering repairs also completed. Internal finishes include timber floors, plastered and painted walls and ceilings and gas fired central heating.
Beautifully presented, the property comprises two back-to-back period buildings with frontages onto both Parliament Street and Crane Lane. The buildings are joined by a feature lightwell and stairwell insertion. No. 4 Parliament Street is located to the west and is five storey over basement while no. 3 Crane Lane is located to the east and is four-storey. Both properties are mid terraced units and the entire extends to approx. 379 sq. m (4,080 sq. ft). Crane Lane also benefits from a roof top terrace.
The property is suitable for a wide variety of uses, subject to planning.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|No. 4 Parliament Street
|Basement Retail Workshop
|Fourth Floor Residential
|No. 3 Crane Lane
Please note that the above measurements are indicative only and that interested parties are advised to verify measurements themselves.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.