- 1,420 sq. ft. (132 sq. m.) of high profile retail accommodation over ground and first floors.
- Adjacent to Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park
- Excellent Retail Opportunity suitable for a variety of uses.
- Available for immediate occupation.
Belfast is Northern Ireland’s capital and largest city with a population of approximately 340,000 and a further metropolitan catchment population of approximately 700,000 within a 10 mile radius.
The subject property is prominently located along Bloomfield Avenue, a vibrant suburb approximately 2 miles from Belfast City Centre which benefits from high volumes of both passing vehicular and pedestrian flow.
The unit is adjacent to Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park, the principle retail offering in East Belfast with tenants including B&M Bargains, Lidl, Starbucks, The Range and McDonalds.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|FLOOR LEVEL||AREA (SQ FT)||AREA (SQ M)|
Rate in the £ 18/19: 0.602803
Rates Payable: £4,068.92
Figures are exclusive of 20% Small Business Rates Relief which is applicable to rating assessments of up to £15,000 NAV
The space will be let on effectively full repairing and insuring terms via service charge recovery
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas.
For the year 2018/19 this is currently £1,363 plus VAT.
An incoming tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord for a proportionate amount of the total buildings insurance premium.
Term: Negotiable Rent: On Application
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.