- Retail/showroom opposite Parnell Centre Car Park.
- Between Parnell Street and Bolton Street, close to Capel Street.
- Ground floor retail unit available to let in one or two lots.
- Total approx. 465 sqm (5,005 sqft).
- Display frontage onto King's Inns Street.
- Neighbouring occupiers include CineWorld, EuroGiant, Aldi, Penneys, Insomnia, Life Pharmacy and DIT Bolton Street.
Number 18 is located on the western side of King’s Inns Street close to its intersection with Parnell Street. The property benefits from its close proximity to Parnell Street, an established commercial location. Henry Street, one of Ireland’s premier retail destinations; and O’Connell Street are both within a short walk from the property. Notable occupiers in the vicinity include Intreo Employment and Support Services, CineWorld, EuroGiant, Aldi, Penneys, Insomnia and Life Pharmacy. Nearby DIT Bolton Street caters for approximately 3,300 students. Numerous Dublin Bus routes serve the area in addition to the Luas, with stops nearby at Dominik and Jervis Streets.
The property forms part of the ground floor of Kings Inns House, a 6 storey over basement mixed use scheme fronting Parnell Street and Kings Inns Street. The unit comprises a ground floor shop and adjoins Intreo Employment and Support Services. The property is capable of subdivision and is available to let in one or two lots. It is suitable for a variety of retail/commercial uses that will benefit from the retail adjacencies and vast passing traffic at Parnell Street. The shop is broadly rectangular in shape and has good frontage onto King’s Inns Street.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.