- City centre retail building.
- Ground floor 97.11 sq m (1,045 sq ft), upper floors 189.15 sq m (2,036 sq ft).
- Prime location on French Church Street extending through to Carey's Lane.
- Pedestrianised retail street just off Patrick Street within the Huguenot Quarter.
- Excellent opportunity for an investor or owner occupier.
- Being sold with vacant possession.
The property is centrally situated in Cork city centre on the western side of French Church Street and extending through to Carey’s Lane. French Church Street and Carey’s Lane are pedestrianised retail streets just off the northern side of Patrick Street in an area known as the Huguenot Quarter. French Church Street links Patrick Street to Paul Street and it runs parallel to Academy Street and Opera Lane. There is a diverse occupier mix on French Church Street and Carey’s Lane including restaurants, cafes and boutiques. Occupiers in the vicinity include SuperDry, Nando’s, Coq Bull Restaurant and Cork Coffee Roasters. Tesco is the main occupier in the nearby Paul Street Shopping Centre while the nearby Opera Lane includes H&M, Topshop, Next, River Island and New Look.
The property comprises a three storey building with street frontage and access to both French Church Street and Carey’s Lane. The property is currently laid out with retail accommodation on the ground and first floors, with stockroom and service accommodation on the second floor.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Use||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Second||Staff/Office & Stockroom||99.03||1,066|
BER No. 800539603
Energy Performance Indicator: 706.91 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.