- Excellent opportunity to locate in established suburban retail parade.
- Ground floor retail unit with rear store & first floor storage/ancillary space.
- Ground floor retail approx. 135 sqm (1,455 sqft), total ground 180 sqm (1,940 sqft)
- Superb frontage onto Sundrive Road
- Nearby occupiers include SuperValu, Paddy Power and Expert Hardware
- Benefits from high volumes of passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
11 Sundrive Road enjoys a high profile location on Sundrive Road; close to its junction with Kimmage Road Lower. Kimmage, an established south Dublin suburban location is situated approximately 5km from Dublin city centre and the area is well serviced by Dublin Bus. Situated within a busy retailing parade; the property benefits from high volumes of passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Neighbouring occupiers include SuperValu, Expert Hardware and Paddy Power.
The property comprises a ground floor lock up shop with rear and additional storage/staff area on mezzanine and first floors. It is suitable for a wide variety of retail uses that will benefit from the retail adjacencies; vast passing traffic and large local population. The shop is broadly rectangular in shape and has excellent frontage to Sundrive Road.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground floor retail
|Ground floor store
|Ground floor rear store
|First floor store
BER No. 800540726
Energy Performance Indicator: 864.59 kWh/m²/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.