- Exciting retail and coffee shop opportunity to let
- The development provides state of the art living and amenity accommodation for 447 students.
- Superb retail and coffee shop opportunity at ground floor level with excellent profile onto Dorset Street Upper.
- Benefiting from high volumes of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- In close proximity to Parnell Street, O’Connell Street Upper, Dublin’s principal thoroughfare and Henry Street.
Dorset Point is a state of the art purpose built student accommodation development providing private accommodation and amenities for 447 students. The ground floor retail and coffee shop opportunity will cater for the students occupying the accommodation but also the immediate catchment. There is excellent frontage onto Dorset Street. Other notable employers in the area include the Maldron Hotel, The Mater Hospital and Belvedere College.
Retail OpportunitiesThere are two retail units which can be combined into one larger retail unit and a coffee shop available to let. The units are in developer’s shell specification ready for a tenant’s fit-out. The shop and café will cater for residents, visitors and the general public and would suit a variety of uses (subject to planning).
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.