- The development provides state of the art living and amenity accommodation for 491 students.
- Fully let to international third level students.
- Superb cafe opportunity at ground floor level with excellent profile onto Gardiner Street.
- Approx. 116.41 sqm (1,253 sqft).
- Benefits from high volumes of passing vehichular and pedestrian traffic.
- In close proximity to Parnell Street and Dublin's principal thoroughfare, O'Connell Street.
Kavanagh Court, Dublin’s newest student accommodation is superbly located in the heart of Dublin’s north inner city. Conveniently located on the corner of Gardiner Street and Summerhill, the property is within walking distance of O’Connell Street, Dublin’s principal thoroughfare. The retail unit occupies a prominent corner position with excellent frontage onto Gardiner Street. Gardiner Street benefits from excellent passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic connecting Dublin city to Dublin’s northern suburbs.
Kavanagh Court is a high specification student accommodation development providing private accommodation and amenities for 491 students. The ground cafe opportunity will cater for the students occupying the accommodation and also the immediate catchment. There is excellent frontage onto Gardiner Street. Other notable employers and amenities in the area include The Mater, Rotunda and Temple Street Hospitals and Croke Park. The area enjoys excellent transport links with Connolly Railway and Luas stop approximately 10 minutes’ walk from the property. Dublin Bus serves the immediate area and Dublin Bike stations are nearby at Mountjoy Square and Deverell Place. The seven storey residence comprises 88 self-catering apartments and is fully let to international third level students of Trinity College.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The cafe unit comprises 107.40 sq m (1,156.04 sq ft).
Retail OpportunityThe café unit is in developer’s shell specification ready for a tenant’s fit-out. The café will cater for residents, visitors and the general public.
The unit has not yet been rated.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.