- Excellent cafe opportunity to trade within one of Dublin’s premier office parks.
- Fully fitted cafe restaurant with minimial investment required.
- Floor area approximately 142 sqm (1,534 sqft).
- Workforce of approximately 6,000 employees serving over 50 companies on site.
- Occupiers within the park include Google, Oracle, Enterprise Ireland and Deutsche Bank.
EastPoint is one of Dublin’s most established business parks located approximately 1.5km north of the city centre overlooking Dublin Bay Estuary, just minutes from Dublin’s growing International Financial Services Centre. Its strategic location in the Dublin Docklands with the Port Tunnel on its doorstep, provides rapid motorway access to Dublin Airport and all of the main arterial routes to and from the city. The main entrance to the park is on the Alfie Byrne Road which connects East Wall Road and Clontarf Road. The park is well served by public transport including regular Dublin Bus services and a private shuttle service provides regular services to commuters of nearby Clontarf Dart Station and the Point Luas stop. Communal bicycle racks are also located on site. The café unit is situated in the dedicated recreational area located to the eastern end of the park and adjoins Munchies. Irish Village Markets are located at EastPoint every Wednesday from 11.30am to 2pm.
EastPoint is a premier office park which comprises 37 buildings occupying an attractive landscaped site of approximately 40 acres. The park is home to a variety of indigenous national and multinational companies including Google, Oracle, Enterprise Ireland, Virgin Media, Cisco, Deutsche Bank and Cadence. Excellent on site facilities and amenities which include a convenience store, football pitch, tennis court, restaurant and café, cater for the workforce of approximately 6,000 employees serving over 50 companies. Previously occupied by Urban Mess, the cafe presents a superb opportunity to trade within this established office park. The premises comprises part of a single storey commercial building in the eastern end of the park. This fully fitted café requires minimal investment and is currently configured as an open plan seating area for approximately 50 patrons. The unit also incorporates a kitchen, staff W.C., office, and ladies and gents W.C.s. There is an area to the front of the unit which can be used for external seating.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800369126
Energy Performance Indicator: 889.42 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.