- Superb ground floor café / retail opportunity comprising approximately 251 sqm net (2,701 sqft)
- Forms part of a newly refurbished building with office accommodation overhead
- Guinness Storehouse, St. James’s Hospital, Pearse Lyons Distillery, NCAD and the Digital Hub all in close proximity
- Neighbouring occupiers include Lidl, Euro2, Manning’s Bakery and Vicar Street
- Benefits from high volumes of passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic
The area has continued to experience significant rejuvenation in recent times. Steeped in history, Thomas Street experiences vast numbers of visitors on the tourist trail from Christchurch and Dublinia enroute to Teeling Whiskey Distillery, Pearse Lyons Distillery and the Guinness Storehouse. Ample amenities in the vicinity in addition to the above, include NCAD (National College of Art and Design), St. Catherine’s Park, Vicar Street and the Digital Hub. Binary Hub on Bonham Street is home to 471 students and construction of a 257-bed student accommodation is well underway on the former Frawley’s site. This is due for completion in July 2018. There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops in the immediate locality including Dublin Cookie Co., Lidl, Tesco, Chadwicks, Euro2 and Manning’s Bakery.
The new Children’s Hospital will be located on the same site as St. James’s hospital and will boast a large state of the art campus development, with the first phase due for completion by 2022.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Café unit (Net)
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.