- Superb opportunity to trade on Lord Edward Street between Dame Street and Christchurch Place.
- Excellent passing footfall on tourist trail to Temple Bar, Christchurch and Guinness Brewery.
- Ground floor approximately 22.09 sqm (237.77 sqft)
- Total approximately 50.87 sqm (547.56 sqft)
- Beautifully presented café with French Provincial shabby chic interior.
- Nearby occupiers include KHO, The Bull & Castle Public House, The Irish Film Board and the Arlington Hotel.
Lord Edward Street, a continuation of Dame Street is situated in the heart of Dublin’s south city centre. No. 13 is excellently positioned on the southern side of Lord Edward Street between Dame Street to the east and Christchurch Place to the west. This area benefits from high pedestrian footfall with vast numbers of tourists traversing enroute to the Guinness Storehouse, Ireland’s largest visitor attraction and visiting nearby Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and City Hall. Nearby occupiers include KHO, The Bull & Castle Public House, The Irish Film Board and the Arlington Hotel.
Peacock Green at no. 13 Lord Edward Street comprises a fully fitted leasehold gourmet cafe opportunity situated over basement, ground and first floors. The kitchen, prep areas and toilet facilities are situated at basement level with customer seating at ground and first floors. The property is beautifully presented with fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the accommodation comprises an approximate net internal floor area as follows:
The current passing rent is €18,000 per annum.
Local Authority Rates
Rates liability 2017: €4,597.56.
Energy Performance Indicator: 1304.39 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.