- 33 car spaces located in Fleet Street Car Park in Temple Bar
- Central location close to Dublin’s main shopping streets Grafton Street and Henry Street
- 33 car spaces for sale in one lot only
- Long leasehold titleLocated in one block on 5th floor of the car park
- Lift access to all floors
The property is located on the south side of Fleet Street within Temple Bar, midway between its intersections with Westmoreland Street and Bedford Row. It is almost parallel to the River Liffey on the south side of Dublin city centre.
The area is best known for its tourist trade with numerous hotels, bars and restaurants located in the immediate vicinity. Some of these include the Palace Bar, the Temple Bar Pub, the Elephant and Castle, the Oliver St. John Gogarty, the Foggy Dew and La Caverna.
There are also numerous cultural venues within the immediate area including the Irish Film Centre, the Button Factory, the Irish Photography Centre, the Projects Art Centre as well as two squares one of which (Meeting House Square) has an open area theatre space.
Fleet Street Car Park is a modern purpose-built car park with ground floor retail space fronting Fleet Street and provides a total of 393 car spaces. Access to the car spaces is via Parliament Row (just off Fleet Street) with egress directly onto Fleet Street almost opposite its junction with Bedford Row.
The car park is currently operated as a public car park by Park Rite.
The property is held on a long leasehold title dated 21st June 1995 originally made between ACC Bank and Temple Bar Properties.
The lease term is for 10,000 years from the 30th May 1995 and is subject to the payment of a yearly rent of IR£1. This rent is subject to reviews every seven years in line with the Consumer Price Index (‘CPI’). As part of the long leasehold obligations, there are commitments to pay building insurance, local authority rates and service charges. We understand these currently equate to €677 per annum, €21,285 per annum and €33,221 per annum respectively.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.