- Grade A own door office units with excellent profile
- Available under flexible lease terms
Central Park is a well established mixed use scheme that provides a number of high quality office buildings as well as apartment complexes with other amenities onsite such as the Clayton Hotel, Giraffe Creche as well as other amenities such shops and cafes.
A host of corporate occupiers have chosen to locate here including well-known names Vodafone, Ulster Bank, Mastercard, Merrill Lynch Bank of America, Tullow Oil, Sage, AIB and Salesforce. Microsoft has established it's headquarters in the neighbouring South County Business Park alongside other notable occupiers SSE Airtricity, MSD and Accenture.
Central Park is located approximately 10km south of Dublin City Centre at the base of the Dublin Mountains, and is strategically positioned adjacent to both the M50 Motorway and the N11. Central Park is arguably one of the most accessible office locations in Dublin, boasting its very own green line Luas stop offering direct access into the city centre. With ease of access to the M50 Motorway, it is just 30 minutes from Dublin Airport.
The Vantage offices suites are own door self contained units that are accessed from the central boulevard that runs parallel to the Luas line. This boulevard comprises a mix of office buildings as well as restaurants, retail units and coffee shops.
Unit 3 is a split level unit which is open plan in layout and is finished to a high specification.
- Metal perforated ceiling tiles with recessed light fittings
- New 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning units
- Raised access floors
- Floor boxes at a ratio of 1:10 sq m wired for power
- Kitchen facility
- Male, female and disabled bathrooms
The occupying tenants of these units have the benefit of shared amenities within the scheme such as:
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Spacious lounge for relaxing
- Games room with pool table
- Cinema room for screenings
- Chef-style kitchen for events
- Secure underground parking
- Management office on-site
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.