- End of terrace corner commercial premises laid out as a two storey office block with a small workshop element on the ground floor.
- Approx. 510 sqm (5,490 sqft).
- Secure site with designated parking for approx. 17 cars.
- Fitted to a high standard and suited to immediate occupation.
- Located in an established commercial park in Carrigtwohill with easy access from the Cork/Waterford N25 and is convenient to the Dublin M8, Jack Lynch Tunnel and all main routes.
Carrigtwohill is situated approximately 16km east of Cork city and 5km west of Midleton on the main N25 Cork to Waterford Road. There is convenient access to the M8 Dublin Road and the South Ring Road network via the Jack Lynch Tunnel providing access to Cork Airport and Cork’s southern and western suburbs. Carrigtwohill has a train station on the Cork/Midleton commuter railway line with numerous services daily.
There are approx. 17 no. designated car parking spaces to the front and side of the property. The site is enclosed with fencing and there are double entrance gates to the front. The property is fitted to a high standard and suited to immediate occupation.
By special appointment with the selling agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground||Reception area, meeting room, 3 no. offices, two WCs, store and workshop.||280||3,014|
|First||Waiting area, store, two WCs, open plan office area, five cellular offices, and a canteen.||230||2,746|
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.