- Convenient City Centre location
- Excellent local amenities
- Nearby surface and multi storey car parking
- Immediately adjacent to a comprehensive regeneration project
- Capable of subdivision
The subject property comprises a refurbished three storey terrace office building totalling c. 863 sq. ft. The property contains a mix of open plan office areas, private meeting rooms and staff areas and has been finished to good standard throughout.
The building is capable of subdivision and the ground or upper floors can be separately occupied. The property would be ideal for a small professional practice.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
||Open plan offices and staff areas
||Private Offices and staff areas
|Total Net Internal Area
Rent – £10,500 per annum
Term – subject to negotiation
Repairs and Insurance
The space will be offered on full repairing and insuring terms.
The payment of business rates will be the responsibility of the tenant.
Net Annual Value - £6,000
Rates liability for the 2015/16 rate year - £2,752.41
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property has an energy rating of E117. A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.