- Super Prime location in the heart of Dublin City Centre
- Less than 450 meters from St. Stephen’s Green
- Fully fitted Grade A space available on a short term basis
- Ideal swing space for company forecasting growth
- Magnificent uninterrupted views overlooking Iveagh Gardens
Two Park Place is located in the commercial heartland of Dublin 2. Park Place is one of the premier office developments in the city centre and is located on Hatch Street Upper, directly opposite the Iveagh Gardens.
Occupiers have been attracted to this area by the ease of access. Public transport serves the location well with the Luas Green Line station 1 minutes’ walk away on Harcourt Street, numerous Dublin Bike hubs and a vibrant network of Dublin Bus serving the immediate area,
Amenities in the immediate vicinity include; The National Concert Hall, concert venues, galleries, parks, universities and colleges as well as a wide range of exclusive hotels, restaurants, cafés and bars.
Neighbouring occupiers include: Arthur Cox; Eversheds; Aviva: Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Dropbox; Pepper; Barclays; Clancourt; and HedgeServ.
Park Place is a modern Grade A office development that was completed in 2006. The available space is located on the 3rd floor and is fully fitted for immediate occupation. The floor contains a largely open plan layout together with meeting rooms and individual offices. Staff requirements are well catered for with a large canteen and shower facilities. Car parking is also provided at basement level.
- Shower Facilities.
- Category 6 data cabling.
- Access control system.
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning.
- Perforated metal suspended ceiling system.
- Recessed category 2 light fittings.
- Raised access flooring.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Three 17 person passenger lifts.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Area Sq.M||Area Sq.Ft|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.