- Comprising 22,711 sq m (244,463 sq ft).
- With individual floor plates of up to 4,031 sq m (43,390 sq ft).
- Surrounded by a landscaped courtyard and rooftop terrace.
- For further details please visit www.trinityquarter.com
Trinity Quarter is expertely designed to meet all the relevant requisites for the Gold Leadership in Energy and Environment Design Certificate. LEED is a green building certification programme that recognises best-in-class building strategies and practices.
LEED Gold Certification
Modular recessed lighting
Air conditioning VRV system for heating/cooling
High quality suspended ceiling
Raised access floors with carpet tile finish
Office floor to ceiling height of 2.8m
Category 6 cable and fibre optic connectivity throughout
Landscaped couryard area
Full height atrium reception
7 elevators providing access to upper floors including elevator access to the underground carpark
Basement amenity area with shower facilities, changing rooms and bicycle parking
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Level||Gross Internal Area
|Gross Internal Area
|Nett Internal Area
Nett Internal Area
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.