- Superbly refurbished office accommodation of 484 sqm (5,210 sqft) located in Dublin city centre
- Open plan floor plates of approx. 275 sqm
- High specification office accommodation close to tourist industries, Digital Hub, St. James’s Hospital and a large number of student accommodation units
- Historic location in close proximity to NCAD, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and The Guinness Storehouse
- 700m to Smithfield Luas stop (8 minute walk) and 850m to St. James’s Luas stop (10 minute walk)
- 20 minute walk to St. Stephen’s Green
140 Thomas Street is located close to the junction of Thomas Street. 140 Thomas Street is located close to the junction of Thomas Street with Bridgefoot Street. Thomas Street has established itself as Dublin’s digital hub, with many global technology and IT companies choosing to locate here, including Athena Media, Eventbrite, Maithú, the Irish Internet Association, NDRC and Silicon Republic.
Thomas Street is one of the main arterial routes into Dublin city centre. It is conveniently located within walking distance of Heuston Station and the Luas red line, making it very accessible to all parts of the city. Many bus routes also serve the immediate area and stop close to the property.
Thomas Street and the surrounding areas are undergoing a major urban regeneration, to establish it as a major tourist and commercial hub. The area is home to many tourist attractions, including the Guinness Storehouse and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. The internationally recognised National College of Art and Design (NCAD) and St. James’s Hospital also located in the immediate area.
The new Children’s Hospital will be located on the same site as St. James’s hospital and will boast a large state of the art campus development,with the first phase due for completion by 2022.
As part of the generation of this area there will also be more than 700 student accommodation units completed prior to the end of 2018.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
- Raised access floors
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings
- VRF split cassette air conditioning
- Category 6 data cabling
- LED lighting
- Toilets on each floor
- Showers located at basement level
- Lift access to all floors
- Video door entry system controlled at each level within the building
- Bicycle parking
- Preliminary BER cert B2 – B3
- Car parking at basement level
Car parking ratio 1:1,000 sq ft
The property has undergone a substantial refurbishment to include completely stripping the building and completing to a high quality finish and the addition of a fourth floor.
The refurbished accommodation offers the following specification:
BER No. Preliminary
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.