- Prime office location in the heart of Cork’s Central Business District on the eastern end of South Mall overlooking the River Lee with passenger lift and stairs access to all upper floors
- Neighbouring occupiers include Cork Passport Office, Lisney, KPMG, Davy and the Imperial Hotel is adjacent
- Fitted to a good standard and suited to immediate occupation
- The floors have extensive glazing maximizing the panoramic views north, south and east of the city.
- New lease with flexible terms available
The property is situated in a prime location on South Mall at its Eastern end, close to its junction with Parnell Place. South Mall is the heart of Cork’s central business district with a high concentration of financial institutions, solicitors offices, insurance firms and auctioneers offices dominating the streetscape.
The property comprises the entire third floor and penthouse office suite of a six storey purpose built office building. Both floors have an open plan office, series of private offices, together with a canteen and ladies and gents cloakrooms. The property benefits from extensive glazing on two sides, extensive views over the River Lee and has excellent natural lighting.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Third||Open plan office, canteen & staff cloakrooms||276.4||2,975|
BER No. 800460842
Energy Performance Indicator: 341.62 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.