Price 450,000 £
- Self contained office suite with on-site parking for 9 vehicles
- Floor area - 3500 sq ft approx
- Situated within a modern office park convenient to motorway network and the city centre
- Prominent location overlooking M1 motorway
- Let to Dillon Bass Ltd at a rent of £38,000 pa
The property is situated adjacent to the M1 motorway just off the Stockman’s Way intersection close to the city centre and Boucher Road in south Belfast. Hawthorn Office Park is a well known suburban scheme and boasts a number of well known occupiers including Press Eye, MSM Contracts and Amacis.
Accessed from the ground floor parking area, via a lift and stairs, the suite is arranged at 2nd and mezzanine levels and comprises a modern, fully fitted, self contained office suite providing a number of private offices, meeting rooms, general office, kitchen/ canteen and WC facilities.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Total Floor Area
The property is held on a long term lease with provision for the landlord to recover a service charge contributing towards the upkeep and management of the complex. The property is let to Dillon Bass Ltd for a term of 15 years from 1 October 2004 at a rent passing of £38,000 pa with a rent review scheduled to occur 1 October 2014.The rent at review is to be the greater of the passing rent plus the Incremental increase in RPI or 115.93% of £38,000. By way of a side letter the tenant has an option to break on 1 October 2014 by giving 6 months prior notice.
Dillon Bass Ltd has 2 shareholders namely Irish Distillers and Hennessy and was formed in 1990 to market, sell and distribute wines and spirits within Northern Ireland. The company promotes well known brands such as Jameson’s Whiskey, Powers, Pernod, Absolute and Cork Dry Gin amongst others.
£450,000 reflecting an initial yield of 8.08% allowing for purchasers’ costs of 4.5%
NAV: The property has been assessed to have an NAV of £26,500. Rate Poundage for 2011/12 is £ 0.5779
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.