- Modern open plan ground floor office suite
- Comprises 2,825 sq ft
- 11 on site car parking spaces plus visitor parking
- Excellent location with good access to the Motorway network
The suite is approximately 1 mile from the Fortwilliam Interchange and has easy access to both the City Centre and the main motorway network.
The Suite also benefits from close proximity to the Victoria Freight and Passenger Terminal.
The overall property comprises a two story office development with onsite car parking spaces.
Access is via a common reception area for the ground and first floor tenants only.
The ground floor accommodation is open plan and fitted to include:
- Carpeted flooring
- Plaster painted walls
- Suspended ceiling
- Recessed fluorescent lighting
- Male & female toilet facilities
There is a small roller shutter entrance to the rear of the suite and 11 on site car parking spaces available plus visitor parking.
Additional parking can be provided, if required.
We have been verbally advised of the following by LPS:
Rate in the £ 2016/17 : 0.582601
Rates payable year 2016/17: c.£11,012
Prospective tenants should confirm the above figures with LPS.
Rating of C68
A service charge is levied to cover all landlords’ reasonable outgoings to include upkeep of common areas, maintenance, buildings insurance and management fee.
We understand this is currently £3,175 per annum for the year 2016/17.
2,825 Sq Ft - 262.44 Sq M
Rent: £28,500 per annum excl.
Term: A new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate service charges is available.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.