- CAT 5 Voice & Data Cabling
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen Area
- Flexible Terms
- Ladies, gents and invalid toilets
The Beacon complex is an award winning development of offices, a hotel, hospital, medical unit and medical consultants suites in Sandyford, Dublin 18. The area is situated approximately 12km south of Dublin city just off Junction 13 of the M50 motorway. Public transport to the city is also provided via Sandyford Luas Station and numerous Dublin Bus routes. It is also adjacent to the Beacon South Quarter development, which incorporates Dunnes Stores and a range high profile retailers including O' Brien Wines, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Carphone Warehouse.
Suite 35 The Mall is situated within a landscaped common area and covered with a state of the art, naturally ventilated glazed atrium. The Mall finishes consist of John Rocha designed stone tiling, timber, feature water pools, benches and soft landscaping. The Concourse area provides a relaxed dining space with cafes and a casual break out/ meeting area for staff.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The property comprises of a self-contained medical suite of 16,517 sq.ft. The suite is a four storey property of modern construction with an extensive glazed facade. The property is strategically placed within The Mall adjacent to the landmark Beacon Hospital and Beacon Hotel. The suite is fitted to a high standard, raised access floors, plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings, diffuser lighting and extensive floor to ceiling double glazing. The property also benefits from twenty two basement car spaces.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.