- Recently refurbished modern office accommodation
- Finished to an excellent specification
- Extending to 370 sq.m (3,993 sq.ft)
Blanchardstown Corporate Park is strategically located on the new N2-N3 link road providing excellent access to the M50 and Dublin's arterial routes. The park is approximately 1.6km from Blanchardstown Shopping Centre with regular bus services available. Dublin airport can be accessed within a 10 minute drive from the park. This park has established itself as one of the most sought after commercial locations with occupiers including Bristol Myer Squibb, Sisk, Guidewire, HSE, Nike, Emerson and Blue Insurance.
Amenities within Blanchardstown Corporate Park are excellent and occupiers of the park can avail of the event coordinators which run a social and fitness regime. These include weekly summertime food markets, boot camp, summer barbeque, yoga classes and regular business briefings.
Other amenities onsite include a crèche, run by Giraffe Childcare, Bell and Bear restaurant, Café Park and two service stations with offerings including Centra, Chopped, Bagel Bar, O’Briens Sandwich Bar and Costa Coffee.
Suite 2 comprises a recently refurbished ground floor office suite located within Plaza 255 Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2.
The suite has been refurbished to include open plan office accommodation, air conditioning, raised access floors, suspended ceilings,1 floor box for every 10 sq.m., high capacity transatlantic and pan-European communications links via all the main carriers, Dublin's T-50 broadband, 8 person traction passenger lifts and generous car parking provisions.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800536005
Energy Performance Indicator: 430.22 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.