- Excellent suburban high end medical suite off M50 at Exit 13
- Part of a well-regarded medical facility beside Beacon Hospital
- Full fit out and ready for immediate occupation
- Two on site car spaces included
- Extensive visitor car park
- Air conditioned
- Views over Mall area
- Gross internal floor area : approx. 58 sq m / 624 sq ft
There is access through the main Beacon development or alternatively from Blackthorn Drive along the attractive mall.
Excellent public transport includes The Luas Green Line which links Brides Glen/Sandyford to St. Stephen’s Green. The park and ride is very popular.
Finishes include raised access and carpeted flooring, suspended ceilings and light fittings, plastered and painted walls, double glazing and air conditioning.
A comprehensive management regime is in place to maintain the common areas and provide security.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Gross internal floor area : approx. 58 sq m / 624 sq ft.
Two private car spaces are provided.
TitleWe understand the property is held under long lease subject to a nominal rent. Vacant possession is offered throughout.
Service charge:The budgeted service charge for year ending 31 July 2018 is €14,665.53 plus VAT subject to variation and confirmation.
Local Authority rates levied by Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council are approx. €5,000 pa subject to confirmation.
Energy Performance Indicator: 800652919 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.