- modern office suite
- On site car parking
- Excellent location with good access to the motorway network
- Comprises c. 1,105 Sq Ft
The Public Records Office for Northern Ireland, the Belfast Metropolitan College, Citi and the NI Science Park are also close by.
The Odyssey Pavilion and Titanic Quarter provide various restaurants, coffee shops and convenience stores and Belfast City Centre is a 10 minute walk away.
Excellent transport links are available with good access to the main Motorway network, Sydenham by-pass and a 5 minute drive to George Best City Airport.
The property comprises a modern seven story office development with 26 on site car parking spaces.
Access is via a common reception area with a high speed 13 person Otis lift serving all floors and video monitor door entry system to each office suite.
The third floor accommodation is largely open plan measuring 1,105 sq ft and is fitted to a high specification to include:
• Carpeted flooring
• Plaster painted walls
• Suspended ceiling with integrated fluorescent lighting
• Perimeter trunking
• Thermostatically controlled comfort air cooling
• Phoenix Natural gas heating
The offices also benefit from a tea point and access to shared toilet facilities.
There are 2 on site car parking spaces available plus visitor parking.
We understand additional parking can be provided in the adjoining car parks.
A service charge is levied to cover all landlords’ reasonable outgoings to include:
• Upkeep of common areas & maintenance
• Buildings insurance and management fee
We understand this is currently £4,360 per annum for the year 2015/16.
We have been verbally advised by the Rates authority of the following:
Rate in the £ 2015/160.573418
Rates payable (Approx)£6,250.26
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
1,105 Sq Ft
A new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate service charges.
All Prices and outgoings are exclusive of, but may be liable to, VAT.
028 9050 1501
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.