- Attractive Georgian Terrace
- Convenient City centre location
- Capable of subdivision to meet tenant demand
- Immediate availability
The subject property occupies a convenient City centre location on Russell Street, a short walk from the Mall Shopping Centre and Scotch Street, the City’s primary retail pitch.
Russell Street is a popular office location and comprises a mix of well-established professional occupiers including dentists, solicitors and accountants.
Armagh is a Cathedral City situated approximately 40 miles south east of Belfast and c. 18 miles north east of Newry. The City is well connected via a number of arterial routes including the A3, Portadown Road and the A28, Newry Road.
The subject property comprises a part occupied, attractive Georgian terrace fronting Russell Street. The building comprises c. 2,497 sq. ft. of accommodation offered over basement to third floor levels.
The basement level comprises a recently refurbished, self-contained office suite that would be suitable for a range of alternative, professional or leisure uses, subject to planning. The space comprises a mix of open plan and private office areas along with staff shower and kitchen facilities.
The ground floor is currently occupied while the remaining upper floors are available, potentially on a floor by floor basis to accommodate tenant demand.
The property has retained a number of the period features including sliding sash windows and shutters, ceiling cornicing and roses.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
|First Floor Kitchen & Offices||61,22||659|
|Second Floor Offices||48,79||525|
|Third Floor Offices||34,13||367|
|Total Net Internal Area||231,98||2,497|
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas. Current service charge estimate TBC.
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord with a proportionate amount of the insurance premium for building.
|Description||Net Annual Value||Rates Payable 15/16|
|1st, 2nd & 3rd Floors||£6,500||£3,644|
*The above rates payable figure does not reflect 20% Small Business Rates Relief which will apply to the majority of incoming tenants.
*Qualifying tenants with benefit from 25% relief on the basement level assessment and 20% relief will be applicable to the first, second and third floor assessment.
The property has an energy rating of G157. A full certificate can be made available upon request
Rent - £8 psf Excl.
Term - Subject to negotiation
Prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of but may be liable to Value Added Tax.
Viewing and Further Information
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.