- To let on a short term basis pending redevelopment of the site
- Office space
- Warehouse/storage space with 12.78m eaves
- Suitable for various uses to include film locations/building of sets
- On site car parking
- All enquiries welcome
The building is located within the commercial and retail district of Belfast City Centre where it fronts onto Royal Avenue, and is located between Donegall Street, Little Donegall Street and neighbouring commercial properties on Union Street to the rear.
The site is occupied by a multi-storey commercial building, rising to five storeys above street level, which previously housed the offices, print works and distribution of the Belfast Telegraph media services.
The building elements include facets of both modern steel framed construction and historical masonry architecture, where the original building stands on the southwest corner of the development plot.
A single storey basement exists beneath the footprint of the publishing room that forms the rear (northern element) of the building.
The perimeter of the building is adjoined by the pedestrian footpath and parking bays, along the building frontage and side-streets, and by neighbouring commercial properties to the rear.
We also understand there is an NIE substation on the site.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Sq M||Sq Ft|
Price on application for short term letting.
We have been advised by the Land and Property Services website of the following Net Annual Value (NAV), with the breakdown as follows:
Total NAV: £230,100
Rate in the £ payable for 2016/2017 is £0.582601
Total rates payable £134,057 per annum for the year 2016/17.
All prices, outgoings and costs are exclusive of, but are liable to, VAT.
The property has a rating of D98.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.