- Self contained modern office
- Wide range of local amenities
- Close proximity to the Luas green line
- Secure on-site car parking
- High profile building in Dundrum
- Being sold with full vacant possession
- Zoned Objective A- Residential under the Dun Laoghaire and Rathdown County Development Plan 2016-2022
Rosemount House is located on Dundrum Road, a short walk from the Dundrum Luas bridge and Dundrum Town Centre. Dundrum is a highly sought after location with many local amenities and transport links within close proximity of the property including the N11, M50, Dublin Bus and Luas Green Line.
Prospective purchasers will benefit from a host of amenities in nearby Dundrum Village and Dundrum Town Centre, Ireland’s largest shopping centre. Dundrum Town Centre has established itself as a hive social activity with a huge variety of restaurants, bars and cafes, shops and a cinema.
This highly prominent property comprises 4,898 sq ft (455 sq m) of office accommodation over 3 floors with private car parking to the rear. Currently the space is predominantly open plan offering flexibility for a prospective occupier. The building benefits from excellent light on all floors.
· CAT 5E cabling throughout
· Double glazed timber framed windows
· Loft style top floor with excellent storage
· Gas fired central heating system
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Total Gross Internal Area||454.96||4,897.19|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.