- For Sale or To Let
- Building approx. 1,596 sq m (17,179 sq ft)
- Site approx. 1.01 hectares (2.5 acres)
- Two storey office block with adjoining warehouse and production area.
- Large site with good external parking, loading and hardstanding areas.
- Ideally located on the N28 Ringaskiddy Road, approx. 1.5km east of Shannon Park Roundabout and approx. 13km south of Cork city.
- Suitable for a variety of uses including offices, production, light industrial, warehouse, etc.
The property comprises a semi-detached industrial and office building on a site of approx. 1.01 hectares (2.5 acres). The building is in three main sections to include a warehouse, production area and two storey office/service block. The main warehouse and production area is constructed on a steel portal frame with concrete block and metal clad walls and pitched, insulated metal deck roof incorporating roof lights. The eaves height in the warehouse is approx. 7m and there is a 4.5m wide loading door to the front.
The two storey office block is laid out with a series of open plan offices, private offices, meeting and training rooms, canteen, lab stores and toilets. The offices are mainly finished internally with carpet floor coverings, plastered and painted walls and suspended acoustic tile ceilings incorporating light and some air conditioning units. The site is laid out with extensive parking, loading and hardstanding areas on three sides of the building. There is room on site for expansion subject to planning permission.
Mains water, electricity and telephone services are connected including three phase electricity. There is fibre broadband. Sewerage is to a treatment plant.
Held on a freehold title including CK102801F and part of CK70028F.
€115,000 per annum
By special appointment with the sole agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|First||Offices, training and meeting rooms, lab, stores and toilets||577||6,211|
BER No. 800257826
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.92 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.