- New prestigious office development of 9,405 sq.m.
- Generous on site parking available.
- Further information also available at www.simmonscourt.ie
The property is strategically located in the landscaped show grounds of the Royal Dublin Society in one of Dublin's most prestigious office locations. The neighbouring Four Seasons Hotel emphasises the areas quality while the many high quality residential, sports and retail developments highlight the area as one of truly mixed use development and provides an unrivalled work/life atmosphere.
Pavilion House is phase 2 of the now renowned and prestigious Simmonscourt Office Development. Simmonscourt is a comprehensive office scheme designed by RKD architects, immediately beside the Four Seasons and Bewley’s Hotels. There is particular emphasis on layout quality and landscaping with special design features such as outdoor piazza and unique views over the leafy grounds of the RDS and Herbert Park.
Pavilion House is located on the north side of Simmonscourt Road on Royal Dublin Society lands. There are a large number of embassies and financial and banking institutions in the area. There are extensive conference and other facilities available to corporate neighbours. A virtual tour of the development is available on Simmonscourt Website.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Description||Sq. M||Car Parking|
|Pavilion House Block 1||6,097||64|
|Pavilion House Block 2||3,308||35|
|Total (Blocks 1 and 2)||9,405||99|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.