- Located within a prominent purpose built office building
- Finished to an impressive specification throughout
- Convenient city centre location in close proximity to Castle Court, Donegall Place, cafes, bars and restaurants
- Generous provision of nearby surface and multi-storey public car parking
Queen Street is a busy pedestrian thoroughfare connecting Queen Street to Castle Street and the west of the City. The neighbouring area comprises a diverse mix of retail, leisure, licenced and professional office uses.
Neighbouring occupiers include the Northern Ireland Utility Regulator, Poundstretcher, Ladbrokes and Hotel Ibis.
Sturgen Buildings is a modern five storey, purpose built retail/office building. The development provides Grade A “pillar-less” office accommodation with ground level car parking and has been constructed with a sandstone façade and full height glazing on each level.
The upper floors are serviced by a high speed passenger lift and the office suites are accessed off a central core.
The subject office suite has been finished to an excellent specification throughout to include the following:-
- Raised access flooring
- Comfort cooling and heating
- Recessed spot lighting
- Carpet flooring
- Plastered and painted walls
- Glazed partitioning
- Generous floor to ceiling heights
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Internally the space comprises a mix of open plan office areas, client reception area, meeting room, board room capable of accommodating 15-20 people, staff kitchen and 7 no. private offices.
We calculate the Net Internal Area of the property as follows:-
|Part Second Floor
Rent - £47,500 per annum excl.
Term – subject to negotiation.
The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas. We understand that the current service charge estimate is in the region of £8,039 per annum plus VAT.
We understand that the property has been been assessed for rating purposes as follows:-
||Net Annual Value
||Rates Payable 15/16
|Office (second Floor)
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to V.A.T.
The property has an energy rating of B-50. A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.