- Approx. 490.7 sq.m (5,282 sqft)
- Mainly open plan office accommodation with on-site car parking.
- Located in one of Cork’s premier business parks, adjoining Cork International Airport.
- Convenient to all main routes via the South Ring Road network.
Cork Airport Business Park is situated approximately 7km south west of Cork city centre, adjacent to Cork International Airport and close to the south ring road network, which provides easy access to the Jack Lynch Tunnel and all main arterial, national and primary routes. Cork International Airport provides convenient access to a wide variety of destinations in UK, throughout Europe and Boston, USA. The subject property is within walking distance of the airport terminal. Occupiers in the park include Bank of New York, Amazon, Citco, Aviva, IBM, Open Text, Logitech and Poppulo.
The property comprises a ground floor office with mainly open plan accommodation, four private offices, meeting room and canteen. It is finished internally with raised access floors, plastered and painted walls and suspended acoustic tile ceilings incorporating lighting and air conditioning. There is on site surface car parking.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
BER No. 800200693
Energy Performance Indicator: 328.27 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.